Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crazy days... The Phillies won last night..

I am very glad the Phillies are in the World Series again this year. I am not so happy that NY Yankees are playing them. I am not afraid of the Yankees, I am just not interested in watching them.

Last night the game seemed so off sided. The refs calls were odd. Even though the Phillies won, I am not sure I liked the game.

We are decked out in Phillies garb. My goose is dressed for the game, my dogs are dressed and we are clearly dressed.

I am in a mixed emotion right now. I have 2 very very close people to me that are fighting for their lives and I am beyond scared.

The game is little distraction for me.

Hope the games get interesting...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 11:27 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------