Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tomorrow is the National Holiday ... my birthday..

While many people do not celebrate their birthday's over a certain age, I am not one of them. I feel that every year you can celebrate is a great year in deed. This year isn't a milestone year, however, to me it is... I will be 45 years old tomorrow... Man where did the time go? I thought I was just 35 last week.

Turning 45 has no real emotional tie to it. I am 45 not 44 and for once, I am just about drama free.

I do have writers block on my newest project and that has me bugged. I am allowing someone else to invade my personal mind space and rip the words from my finger tips. Maybe a few drinks of wine or hard liquor would help...haha..

As I celebrate tomorrow, I am hoping that this year of my life will be better and stronger than ever. I will accomplish what I have set out to, I will make the half marathon and then some.

If not, I will look funny getting a new birthday cake every month, just to try it over and over again until it clicks...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 4:59 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------