Monday, November 16, 2009

Heading out to Cape Canaveral to see the Launch

Today is a glorious day. The weather is perfect and the day couldn't be brighter. The launch is scheduled for today and I am very excited to go see it. My bestest friend and I are going and he is very excited.

The space program is very precious to us and is very endangered. This president could discontinue it and we would be in a world of hurt. I am quite sure the powers that be have good reasons for the space program. I often think it's a spy unit for us to track nucs and such, but that would be way too silly for even me to think up.

So off to see the Space Center and... drop by I Dream of Jeannie Blvd one more time... Opps can't forget Ron Jon's either...

Posted by Jersey Girl 46 :: 7:51 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------